• Alert:
    1. Ask in the appropriate section only
    2. Ask clearly with board number
    3. Fill required fields
    Help this community forum grow.
  • Hi howdy? we glad you to be here. Are you interested to learn Laptop chip level repair work, then this is a small forum join in the laptop repair community to help each other.
    Please Register

BIOS Request Bios file need sir

BIOS request thread

smartguru@24

Reaction score
Laptop Brand
unknown
Mobo Part No
Em_IG116_Ene_v.10
Laptop Model No
y13G011s4ei
IMG_20220525_072423_905.jpgIMG_20220525_072420_682.jpg

PCrider

Reaction score
Take a backup from corrupted bios and share it here, i may be able to fix it somehow

PCrider

Reaction score
You need to have a spi/i2c programmer (svod/ch341a/...) and you need to be able to find flash chip(x25xxx/x24xxx/...) near SoC or PCH depends on to your laptop then you have to read that flash and give me the binary dump, if you have no exprience then don't do this and find a repair shop because you can make it worse

smartguru@24

Reaction score
You need to have a spi/i2c programmer (svod/ch341a/...) and you need to be able to find flash chip(x25xxx/x24xxx/...) near SoC or PCH depends on to your laptop then you have to read that flash and give me the binary dump, if you have no exprience then don't do this and find a repair shop because you can make it worse
sir you have telegram please give me link i will share all details

Find member

Latest posts

• Hi. The website contents will be filled soon.the typing and writings works are going on. So please be patience, it will have more resources soon. If you have anything to post to learn please post / share it.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock