• Hi everybody.
    > Ask in the appripiate section.
    > Mention all the required fields.
    > Explain the issue clearly.
    > If solved your problem, write here how you solved the issues so others can benefits.
    Thank you
  • Hi howdy? we glad you to be here. Are you interested to learn Laptop chip level repair work, then this is a small forum join in the laptop repair community to help each other.
    Please Register

Clevo P650RG wont boot

markosgiassa

Motherboard No
6-77-p650re1a-n03b
Laptop Model No
Clevo P650RG
I have a clevo p650rg laptop which doesnt boot.
i cleaned the laptop and put new thermal paste and put a new ram but it doesnt boot. It turns on but nothing on screen.
Whats wrong here?>

I
I have a clevo p650rg laptop which doesnt boot.
i cleaned the laptop and put new thermal paste and put a new ram but it doesnt boot. It turns on but nothing on screen.
Whats wrong here?>
Is there white screen? Are you getting backlight when turn on laptop?

It had a white frame before it stops working. I could get to the bios settings but not anymore. The laptop turns on but there is no picture. Bios cannot be loaded and simply doesn't post.
There is no backlight

It had a white frame before it stops working. I could get to the bios settings but not anymore. The laptop turns on but there is no picture. Bios cannot be loaded and simply doesn't post.
There is no backlight
first try to remove the CMOS battery from the laptop and reinsert after five minutes to 10 minutes, then try .
if not succeed then need to reprogram BIOS firmware again. you have the bios programmer kit?

Yes I have it.. but I think it's a graphical issue
that could be. do one by one. have you done the BIOS ? if there is graphical issues then there is no solutions, needs to reball the graphic chip, or a bit heat may get it back for a while

Did it. Didn't solve the problem. So if I heat it for some seconds will it work again ? I think it's the graphics .. because it overheated due to bad hdmi cable

I heated the graphics card...still doesn't post. Just turns on, charges, keyboard work but nothing on screen. Doesn't follow its command when enter pressed to restart after bios reset. Fails to do that too. Any ideas ?

I heated the graphics card...still doesn't post. Just turns on, charges, keyboard work but nothing on screen. Doesn't follow its command when enter pressed to restart after bios reset. Fails to do that too. Any ideas ?
Have you tried on external Display VGA or HDMI.

Don't have the tools. The laptop when it turns on the led flashes for 4 times then nothing else. Can it be the ram?
Don't have the tools for check them voltages but from what I see is not a dead motherboard

Find member

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock