• Hi howdy?
    This section is for introduction about you and your skills etc..
    you dont have to provide your private info
    Let other members know something about you, your hobbies, your skills.
    Thank you
  • Hi howdy? we glad you to be here. Are you interested to learn Laptop chip level repair work, then this is a small forum join in the laptop repair community to help each other.
    Please Register

Hello from Sweden!

lolzar98

Reaction score
I'm a 24 year old guy from Sweden hoping to start learning component level repairs.
I studied computer and networking science in high school for three years and i'm now working as a data center technician, i like to work on cars and miscellaneous tech in my spare time.
Recently my car started acting up due to water ingress in the BCM (body control module), i took it to a friend who was able to do a component level repair on it for cheap and after that i really wanted to start learing that myself as i know it will come in handy in the future.
Hoping to find some interesting information on this forum as well as some tips and tricks on how to do things better.
I have just bought a hot air soldering station as well as a Weller soldering station along with some really fine tips. Hoping it will arrive soon as i already have a laptop that i want to try to repair after i stumbled on the charging cable, causing a small peice of the motherboard where the positive pin solders down to break off. Hoping to find a schematic so i can find where the positive pin goes, and solder a wire directly from there to the DC jack.
Wish me luck :)

Laptechinfo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
@lolzar98 welcome brother. this forum will give you guidance and we make this forum much better one. contents will be added one by one. and we will start a youtube channel to learn ..

Find member

Latest posts

• Hi. The website contents will be filled soon.the typing and writings works are going on. So please be patience, it will have more resources soon. If you have anything to post to learn please post / share it.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock