• Hi everybody.
    > Ask in the appripiate section.
    > Mention all the required fields.
    > Explain the issue clearly.
    > If solved your problem, write here how you solved the issues so others can benefits.
    Thank you
  • Hi howdy? we glad you to be here. Are you interested to learn Laptop chip level repair work, then this is a small forum join in the laptop repair community to help each other.
    Please Register

Repair Help help with dell laptop

Luisardo

Laptop Brand
dell
Motherboard No
LA-F611P CN-098C18
Laptop Model No
dell g3 3579
hello everyone! I have a dell g3 3579 that has 2 problems, when I connect it does not turn on immediately, only turns on the keyboard light and the fans spin for a few seconds but then turns off (the screen does not turn on), I can repeat it several times and does not change the result, for the laptop to turn on, I unplug the charger, press the power button to remove the power from the charger and plug it in and turn it back on, that makes the laptop turn on (not always but it does turn on) once the laptop turns on it works normally, wifi, keyboard, processor etc.. . even I can do a stress test for 30 minutes without problems, the problem is when I turn off the pc and I want to turn it back on, I have the same problem, so put the laptop in sleep to not turn it off, I have basic knowledge in measuring with multimeter, someone knows that I can measure to know that could be the problem in the motherboard? I have already checked the basic things like ram, cmos, battery, ssd, etc. sorry for writing so much and thank you for your attention!

hello everyone! I have a dell g3 3579 that has 2 problems, when I connect it does not turn on immediately, only turns on the keyboard light and the fans spin for a few seconds but then turns off (the screen does not turn on), I can repeat it several times and does not change the result, for the laptop to turn on, I unplug the charger, press the power button to remove the power from the charger and plug it in and turn it back on, that makes the laptop turn on (not always but it does turn on) once the laptop turns on it works normally, wifi, keyboard, processor etc.. . even I can do a stress test for 30 minutes without problems, the problem is when I turn off the pc and I want to turn it back on, I have the same problem, so put the laptop in sleep to not turn it off, I have basic knowledge in measuring with multimeter, someone knows that I can measure to know that could be the problem in the motherboard? I have already checked the basic things like ram, cmos, battery, ssd, etc. sorry for writing so much and thank you for your attention!
You are saying that,
1. the laptop is working good when its is fully on.
2. After shutdown, without unplug the adapter its not turning on again.
3. so you tried to unplug the adapter and press the power button several times then its turning on.

yes, the laptop works correctly when it is turned on (I am writing this from it) when I turn it off it does not want to turn on and I have to disconnect it from the power and reset the charger so it can turn on, today I removed the battery thinking it could be that but the problem continues

@Luisardo
yes, the laptop works correctly when it is turned on (I am writing this from it) when I turn it off it does not want to turn on and I have to disconnect it from the power and reset the charger so it can turn on, today I removed the battery thinking it could be that but the problem continues
what about your internal battery is not charging ? you are using the laptop only with adapter ?
specify it

Find member

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock