• Hi everybody.
    > Ask in the appripiate section.
    > Mention all the required fields.
    > Explain the issue clearly.
    > If solved your problem, write here how you solved the issues so others can benefits.
    Thank you
  • Hi howdy? we glad you to be here. Are you interested to learn Laptop chip level repair work, then this is a small forum join in the laptop repair community to help each other.
    Please Register

Repair Help Hp EliteBook 855 g8 blinking leds

Ashraful

Reaction score
Laptop Brand
Hp
Mobo Part No
Hp 8898
Laptop Model No
Elitebook 855 g8
Hi i have a hp EliteBook 855 g8.. today suddenly when i pressed the power button the laptop powers on but the caps lock and NumLock gives a short blink. And when i power it off ,the power button light goes off and the charger led blinks once. Does anyone have any idea what this means and how to solve this issue. Thank you.
To be noted that, i tried disconnecting the battery and holding the power button for 45 seconds. But the blinks are still happening when powering on and off laptop runs and works

Laptechinfo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi i have a hp EliteBook 855 g8.. today suddenly when i pressed the power button the laptop powers on but the caps lock and NumLock gives a short blink. And when i power it off ,the power button light goes off and the charger led blinks once. Does anyone have any idea what this means and how to solve this issue. Thank you.
To be noted that, i tried disconnecting the battery and holding the power button for 45 seconds. But the blinks are still happening when powering on and off laptop runs and works
Did you change the RAM ?

Ashraful

Reaction score
Okk i will

Ashraful

Reaction score
Checked same tried Linux too still same and tried bios test all components cpu gpu ram storage motherboard tested pass

Laptechinfo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Checked same tried Linux too still same and tried bios test all components cpu gpu ram storage motherboard tested pass
You mean you are getting display, ?

Ashraful

Reaction score
Yes everything is working fine

Find member

Latest posts

• Hi. The website contents will be filled soon.the typing and writings works are going on. So please be patience, it will have more resources soon. If you have anything to post to learn please post / share it.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock