• Hi howdy? we glad you to be here. Are you interested to learn Laptop chip level repair work, then this is a small forum join in the laptop repair community to help each other.
    Please Register

HP case HP logo appears and and windows 10 logo appears and suddenly BSOD [ blue screen of death ]

HP branded model case studies, explain the case with photos or in a clear manner. so the other will be able to understand it. help each other.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laptechinfo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Laptop Brand
HP
Motherboard No
la-e841p Proc A6 9220 AM9220AYN23AC
Laptop Model No
g6

After pressing the power button the HP logo appears and and windows 10 logo appears and suddenly BSOD [ blue screen of death ] and reboots, when we try to enter into BIOS settings and only few seconds it hangs in BIOS settings also.

removed hard disk from the laptop and tried to enter into BIOS and then tried to reset by default there it hangs.

1. checked the HDD hard disk drive its health condition is 100% checked by running hard disk sentinel tool , even though tried another hard disk it also hangs.
2. changed another RAM - no change it hangs.
3. I tried to flash the BIOS, tried everything from the HP / Compaq BIOS & EC dumps theme. - no any change it hangs
4. There was a suspicious video chip, I tried to turn it off by raising one leg the PLV1 and PLV2 , a dark screen and maximum speed of the cooler - there also not solved the issue

Solution: tried different BIOS, got really good BIOS and flashed again the laptop comes to normal. working good.

Motherboard No: la-e841p Proc A6 9220 AM9220AYN23AC
Video Chip: 216-0867071
SIO/ KBC: ENE KB9022Q 25q64fw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

• Hi. The website contents will be filled soon.the typing and writings works are going on. So please be patience, it will have more resources soon. If you have anything to post to learn please post / share it.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock