• Hi howdy?
    This section is for introduction about you and your skills etc..
    you dont have to provide your private info
    Let other members know something about you, your hobbies, your skills.
    Thank you
  • Hi howdy? we glad you to be here. Are you interested to learn Laptop chip level repair work, then this is a small forum join in the laptop repair community to help each other.
    Please Register

Newbie Saying Hi!

Just came across this forum whilst searching on Google and it looks like my sort of place so I became a member!

I've been repairing laptops for over 2 decades but (despite being a qualified Electronics Servicing Engineer) until recently I've never repaired a motherboard etc. at component level as all the places I have worked would basically replace a motherboard (or put it in the Spares and Repairs pile) rather than repair the motherboard as they didn't have the knowledge on how to do it.

Thanks to YouTube I've recently gained a lot of motherboard repair knowledge that my Electronics Servicing qualifications helped me understand quite quickly :)

At work I repair modern computers (well, fairly modern as I work in a School so we cant afford the very latest tech)! But at home I have a (very) large collection of vintage/retro laptops from 286 CPU to more modern Dual-Core so I spend some of my free time repairing and tinkering around with them.

Just came across this forum whilst searching on Google and it looks like my sort of place so I became a member!

I've been repairing laptops for over 2 decades but (despite being a qualified Electronics Servicing Engineer) until recently I've never repaired a motherboard etc. at component level as all the places I have worked would basically replace a motherboard (or put it in the Spares and Repairs pile) rather than repair the motherboard as they didn't have the knowledge on how to do it.

Thanks to YouTube I've recently gained a lot of motherboard repair knowledge that my Electronics Servicing qualifications helped me understand quite quickly :)

At work I repair modern computers (well, fairly modern as I work in a School so we cant afford the very latest tech)! But at home I have a (very) large collection of vintage/retro laptops from 286 CPU to more modern Dual-Core so I spend some of my free time repairing and tinkering around with them.
welcome brother . sorry for the delayed reply. i was abroad. i will upload videos soon on our @Laptechinfo channel

Find member

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock