• Hi howdy? we glad you to be here. Are you interested to learn Laptop chip level repair work, then this is a small forum join in the laptop repair community to help each other.
    Please Register

DELL e7470 Motherboard Specific Area Heating.

Dell E7470

Reaction score
Need Help from motherboard experts.
My Dell e7470 was damged from dock area. All motherboard is working fine and laptop is booting but the dock area gets very hot.
I don't want to dock in my laptop. Is there any way that i can disconnect the dock area from power.
only this area of DOCK is damaged now, other motherboard work fine...laptop goes to bios but after the heat in this dock area shuts down.
The dock area is a separate slice in motherboard.

i want to remove this dock section, cut it off or remove connections
i dont understand where i can do that....i tried to remove and cleaned the burnt parts now there i s no short circuit but heating problem is still there.
1671527727436.png
download.png

Laptechinfo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Find member

• Hi. The website contents will be filled soon.the typing and writings works are going on. So please be patience, it will have more resources soon. If you have anything to post to learn please post / share it.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock